Thursday, March 22, 2007

Friday's Feast





Appetizer
Who is your favorite news anchor/reporter? Why?
I don't have only one. I like Paula Akana and Russell Shimaoka from KITV. Then I like Kim Genaula, Guy Hagi and Keahi Tucker from KGMB, and then I like Angela Keen, Howard Dashefky and Paul Drewes on KHNL.

Soup
Name 3 foods that are currently in your freezer.
Blueberry Waffles, smoke sausages and chicken.

Salad
If you were to have the opportunity to name a new town or city, what would you call it?
I don't know right now, I need to think about it.


Main Course
What will most likely be the next book you read?
I do not read books anymore. It bothers my eyes alot. The only thing I read is the Hawai'i newspaper and magazines.

Dessert
What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
The eyes. Somehow the eyes of a person always attracts me. Hazel eyes are the most appealing to me.



13 Comments:

Blogger Rob Carr said...

Sorry to hear about the eyes. Do eBooks or audiobooks work for you?

Thanks for the feast!

Rob of UnSpace

9:21 PM  
Blogger Gattina said...

I also notice the eyes first.

I am surprised about the last question, because I copied and pasted the whole feast and I had "things" to like, lol ! Doesn't matter now I don't change anymore !

9:48 PM  
Blogger Heart of Rachel said...

Hi Ma. Blueberry waffles...yummy!

They say the eyes are the windows of the soul.

Take care and have a lovely weekend!

10:48 PM  
Blogger Melli said...

Good morning, Ma! I'm coming to your house for breakfast! I've got nothing interesting at all in my freezer right now! I look at the eyes too!

Have a great weekend!

5:06 AM  
Blogger Barbara H. said...

I'm so sorry you can't read books -- that would be a major blow to me.

So far all the feasters I've read have listed eyes as the first thing they notice -- that's the first thing I notice on either gender.

Barbara H. @ Stray Thoughts

5:40 AM  
Blogger Celfyddydau said...

Love your feast. Hope you get your server sorted soon

5:41 AM  
Blogger Joseph C. Harris said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. You had a great feast this week.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Lazy Daisy said...

I wasn't thrilled with the questions today. I agree about the ebooks or audiobooks. We listen to books on tape on long trips.

7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great feast! I like hazel eyes, if I do say so myself (my eye color, LOL).

8:30 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Friday Ma!
I hope your server goes back up soon.
Blueberry waffles for breakfast sound good to me!
Have a great weekend!
~Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com

11:17 AM  
Blogger Amazing Gracie said...

Blueberry waffles sound SO good right now! Especially eaten out on a veranda with balmy tropical breezes and the scent of plumaria in the air! Oh my...
~~~Blessings~~~

5:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Ma: Posting this at New Years Eve and wishing you all good things with Love & Friendship!!!!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The eyes really are the "Windows to the Soul", Tutu! I like Betty Nguyen at CNN because we're friends (and she really is a Great reporter/anchor).

12:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home